- Checklists listing the submittal items needed for submitting complete application packages are under each application.
- Click on the links to download the applications (purple) and the submittal checklists (green).
- Maintenance & Repair Application. (Use for exterior work without change)
1a. Trash/recycle bin screening submittal checklist.
- Tree Removal Application. (For removal of 1 -2 trees with a 6” DBH or greater)
2a. Tree Removal submittal checklist.
- Minor Exterior Changes Application. (Non-structural changes)
3a. Minor Exterior Change submittal checklists
- Conceptual Review Application. (Use for requesting a conceptual review on any Major landscape change, any Structural change, or New construction.)
- Homeowner Agreement. (Agreement to be submitted with any Major Landscape Application, Structural Change Application, & New Home Construction Application.)
- Landscape Changes Application. (Use for either Minor Landscape or Major Landscape changes.)
6a. Minor Landscape submittal checklists
6b. Major Landscape submittal checklists
7a. Structural changes less than 625 sq. ft. submittal checklists
8a. Structural changes greater than 625 sq. ft. submittal checklists
9a. New construction preliminary review submittal checklist
10a. New construction landscape submittal checklist
11a. New construction Final review submittal checklist
- Changes to Approved Design Application. (Use for any changes you want/need to make on an approved plan)