Reservation Request – HOA Common Areas
If you’re planning an event and you’d like to hold it at one of the common areas in I’On, use this request form.
Approved reservations are on the community events calendar, so please check to verify available dates first.
1. This event is hosted by a homeowner in I’On.
2. You are the host of this event and listed at the primary contact
3. This reservation is for I’On homeowners and their guests only. A homeowner’s membership on behalf of a commercial group does not qualify.
4. Adult supervision is required for children under 21.
5. This event must be concluded by 10pm.
6. The area must be cleaned up to the condition it was found. For the Fire Pit, you are responsible for dousing the fire completely and replacing the cover completely (requires 2 strong people), before leaving the location.
7. You are personally liable for the expenses from any damages and the resulting repairs.
8. Common areas may not be used for weddings.
9. The I’On Board will consider exceptions on a case by case basis.